Wednesday, July 11, 2007

one of those days

do you ever have those moments when you wish you could trade your life in for a new one? it's not necessarily due to any particular aspect of your life, but just an instance where you feel stagnant, alone, and maybe just indifferent. today is one of those days; one of those moments.

of course, if you asked me what i would trade it in for, i couldn't answer. i have no idea. just something new. something exciting. something more meaningful than what i feel i have today.

but give me another 5 minutes, another hour, or another day and i would turn around and tell you how perfect my life is-how it is simple, but complete. i'm often amused at the contradiction i feel i have become. so many times i am sure that i have it all together, that i know exactly who i am and where i'm headed. and then "one of those days" sidles in right next to me, throwing my life off kilter. c'est la vie...

No comments: